Wednesday, February 16, 2011

About this blog

This is my first blog post. Ever. Honestly, I never thought I would have a blog; I've always kinda thought "who really cares what you think", but the blogging world is opening up to me.  There are so many great blogs out there.  They aren't just dumb online journals that anyone can read.   At this point im my life, I am starting (over) on a journey that I wanted to chronicle; and since I am terrible at keeping a journal, and I am hopeful that my experiences could possibly benefit others, the idea of a blog now appeals to me. 

First and foremost I am a christian homeschooling mother of 4, starting on a journey of health and fitness for myself and my family.  This will primarily be a blog of things that I learn both through reading and reasearch, and personal experience. In the kitchen, I will be (attempting) to implement traditional principals, as discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price.  In the gym Brad Shoenfeld will be my guide to a better physique.  But the more I thought about the scope of this blog, the less I wanted to leave out of it.  After all, the primary focuses in my life (and the reasons I do what I do) are my God and my family--my boys and my husband, so along the way be prepared for posts about things I'm trying in school, learning in my walk with God, and how this new way of life is affecting all of those in my household.
Thank you for reading! Enjoy, and God speed on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment